By combining the best aspects of small-town charm and urban convenience, homeowners of the Flats at West Meade can enjoy lower costs of living and a higher quality of life. If you’re looking to buy a home in Nashville, see what makes our exclusive community special.
In the Flats at West Meade, you find one- and two-bedroom condominiums with an extensive list of amenities. Here are some of the most popular features that residents enjoy in this community.
- Stainless steel appliance package that includes a smooth-top range, microwave, and dishwasher
- Lavish solid surface waterproof flooring in the entryway, kitchen, and living room
- Included in-unit washer and dryer
- A large tub for baths
- Ceramic tile in the bathroom
- Granite countertops
- Double stainless steel under-mount sink
- Designer exterior light fixtures
- Insulated windows and screens to lower energy costs
- Balcony (per floor plan)
- Steel front door and deadbolts on exterior doors
Things to Do in West Meade
Whether you’re relocating to Nashville or simply moving from another part of the area, you’ll be settling into a community with great live music, barbecue, and sightseeing. The West Meade Waterfall is one of Nashville’s finest hidden gems. Located only a few minutes away from our community, this waterfall is on public property and open to all visitors. If you’re interested in local history, you can visit the nearby Belle Meade Plantation, which has a winery and an acclaimed restaurant on the grounds.
As Nashville natives, the agents at HND Realty LLC invite you to come and see the beauty of West Meade for yourself. For over three decades, we have helped spur development in the Nashville metro area by building new, innovative communities. To learn more about our communities, call 615-297-7711 today or contact us online.