Individuals experiencing respiratory symptoms or other related COVID-19 symptoms may have contracted coronavirus. At the current COVID-19 testing centers in the Nashville area, those who have been exposed to the virus can receive a screening to determine if they are infected. Follow these steps to seek a coronavirus screening in Davidson County.
Call the COVID-19 Hotline
Assistance from public health professionals concerning COVID-19 is available by calling 615-862-7777. The phone lines will be operated seven days a week from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Callers can access information in both English and Spanish. The health care provider will take information about caller symptoms and refer them to an assistance center if necessary.
Visit the COVID-19 Community Assessment Center
These locations are open only to Nashville residents who have first spoken to the public health nurse at the COVID-19 hotline. Hours are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.:
- Nissan Stadium Lot “N”, 1 Titans Way, Nashville, TN 37213
- Meharry Medical College, 918 21st Ave North, Nashville, TN 37208
- Former Kmart, 2491 Murfreesboro Pike, Nashville, TN 37217, a drive-through location
Seek Help at Other Locations
Additional testing can be found at three Vanderbilt Health Walk-In Clinics:
- Melrose, 2608 8th Ave. S. Suite 102A, Berry Hill, TN 37204
- Bellevue, 7069-B, Highway 70 South, Nashville, TN 37221
- Belle Meade, 4534 Harding Pike, Nashville, TN 37205
According to the Tennessee Department of Health, individuals who have symptoms can also seek testing at:
- Complete Health Partners, 6746 Charlotte Pike, Nashville, TN 37209, open 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. with online appointments and drive-up service
- Ascension Telehealth, open to Davidson County residents only
- County health departments during the business week at no charge
HND Realty LLC proudly creates communities in the Nashville area. During this health crisis, we continue to support the area safely by answering questions about urgent real estate needs, including rental homes, new construction, and property management. To learn more about our services, call 615-297-7711 or contact us online.